As I said in my Farmer Fridays post for The Real Farmwives of America and Friends, there isn't much more then baseball besides agriculture and farming that makes me think of my dad and Papa.
Baseball is a big deal in my hometown and I have great memories of watching the Cubs on TV with my Papa. This is why I'm so excited to tell you about an awesome event my friends over at Indiana's Family of Farmers (IFOF) are having on July 19th at an Indianapolis Indians Game. And not only do I get to tell you about the event, they also gave me 8 tickets to giveaway to one of my lucky readers!
Well if that isn't enough for you, I think some of the The Real Farmwives of America and Friends might just be there too along with a lot of other Indiana bloggers so it's bound to be lots of fun. (Unfortunately, work will keep me away; however, The Farmer just might be there with our kids.)
If you would like to enter to win this giveaway full of free fun and food for the family, there are LOTS of ways to enter and you don't have to use them all, just do the ones you want and be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry and why you are at be sure to check out my awesome Gooseberry Patch cookbook giveaway.
1. Follow 3 kids and lots of pigs through Google Friend Connect (GFC) (right sidebar)
2. Join our Facebook Community
3. Follow @proudporkmom on Twitter
4. Subscribe to us via email (right sidebar)
5. Subscribe to our feed (right sidebar)
6. Check out The Real Farmwives of America blog and follow through GFC
8. Follow @realfarmwives on Twitter
9. "Like" Indiana's Family of Farmers on Facebook10. Follow @FamilyofFarmers on Twitter
11. Tweet about this contest and include @proudporkmom and @familyoffarmers in your tweet
Contest ends 9PM EDT on June 27th.